This policy describes the type of information we collect from you and/or that you may provide us when you visit and/or use this or related websites, any of our mobile applications, and any related services (individually or collectively, “Website”). “You/your/user(s)” means you as a user of our Website.
We strive to keep your Personal Information private and safe. We take commercially reasonable physical, electronic and administrative steps to maintain the security of Personal Information collected, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access.
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, the transmission of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we will use reasonable means to ensure the security of information you transmit through the Website, any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by third parties, and we will not be liable for any breach of the security of your Personal Information resulting from causes or events that are beyond our control, including, without limitation, your own act or omission, corruption of storage media, defects in third-party data security products or services, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, acts of vandalism, hacking, sabotage, or terrorism, and we are not responsible for unauthorized circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect various information that identifies you as a person (“Personal Information”) in two ways. First, we collect Personal Information that you provide to us. Second, we collect certain Automated Information that may contain Personal Information when you use our Website.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
The Personal Information you provide to us includes, by way of example:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address
- login and account information
- personal details and purchase history
- personal preferences including your wish list as well as marketing preferences
- purchase history
- payment or credit card information through our third party payment processor
We collect Personal Information directly from you when you provide it to us. This typically occurs when you:
- Sign up for our email list
- Place an order with us online
- Send us an email or other communication
- Register for an account with us
- Participate in our promotions, surveys, and/or contests
We may also collect additional information, which may be Personal Information, as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We also collect information, some of which may be Personal Information, through automated means when you visit our Website (“Automated Information”) such as:
- the IP address of the device you use to connect to the internet (which may include information about your geographic location)
- the unique identifiers of your device
- your browser characteristics
- your device characteristics
- your operating system
- your language preferences
- the websites you visited before coming to our Website or through which you were referred to our Website
- information on actions taken by you on our Website
- dates and times of your visits to our Website
- the pages you accessed on our Website
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you do not wish to have cookies on your system, you can set your browser to refuse them. Please review the specific instructions from your browser in order to do this. However, please note that not accepting cookies may make certain features of our Website unavailable or difficult to view or use.
Third parties may also collect information via our Website through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets in order to deliver our targeted advertisements to you across the Internet.
We use Fluid Pay Gateway to power our online store. You can read more about how Fluid Pay Gateway uses your Personal Information here: https://www.fluidpay.com/privacy-policy.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not engage in automated decision making. We may use Personal Information (including information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated) to better understand who uses the Website and how we can deliver a better user experience. Most commonly we will use your Personal Information in circumstances such as the following:
- To fulfill product a product order;
- To communication with you about the status of your order;
- To communicate with you about products, promotions, or other topics that we believe may be of interest to you;
- To advertise our products to you;
- To detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Where you have asked us to do so, or consented to us doing so;
- Where we need to do so in order to perform a contract we have entered into with you;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your fundamental rights do not override those interests; and
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
By providing your e-mail and checking a box, clicking the “complete” button, or some other affirmative act, you are consenting to receive e-mails to that email.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We are committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share Personal Information and other information collected about you. We do not share your Personal Information with any third parties except as set forth herein.
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties. We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates or other parties for their direct marketing purposes. We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties by participating in a cooperative database where we share your Personal Information with the other participants in the cooperative database for such third parties’ targeted advertising purposes.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties that help us bring you the products and services we offer and to create, operate, and maintain our Website. For example, we may work with third parties to: (a) manage a database of customer information; (b) assist us in distributing e-mails; (c) assist us with direct marketing and data collection; (d) provide data storage and analysis; (e) provide fraud prevention; (f) provide customer service; (g) provide order fulfillment and/or delivery services; and (h) provide other services designed to assist us in developing and running our Website and maximizing our business potential.
If we seek investors or go through a business transition, including but not limited to, a merger, acquisition by another company, or a sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Personal Information may be shared as part of the negotiation of the transaction and will likely be among the assets transferred in the event of a sale or partial sale of our assets.
We may disclose your Personal Information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Website or the public.
TARGETED ADVERTISING AND REMARKETING
You may see advertisements for our products/services on other websites and mobile applications because we work with third party advertisers to engage in remarketing and retargeting activities. Through our relationships with these advertisers, we can target messaging to our users by interest-based, demographic, contextual, and other means. These third party advertisers track your online activities over time and across websites and mobile applications by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of third-party cookies, web server logs, and web beacons. They use this information to show you advertisements that may be tailored to your individual interests. The information our advertising partners may collect includes data about your visits to websites and mobile applications that participate in the relevant advertising networks, such as the pages or advertisements you view and the actions you take on the websites or apps. This data collection takes place both on our Websites and on third-party websites and mobile applications that participate in the advertising networks. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. Some third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offer a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies (www.networkadvertising.org).
If you use a third-party website or application (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) to access our Website or your account on our Website, your activities on such third-party sites or apps are governed by the privacy practices of those sites or apps. The privacy policies of other sites and apps may differ significantly from ours, and we have no control over the operation of those sites or apps or the manner in which they collect, store, or process data.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION AND OPTING OUT
You can choose whether or not to provide Personal Information through the Website. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights relating to your Personal Information and will not (i) deny you goods or services, (ii) provide you with a different level or quality of services, or (iii) charge you different prices for services for doing so.
We may use the tools outlined below in order to provide the Website or our services, advertise to, and better understand users.
- Absolutely necessary Cookies. These Cookies are essential to enable you to move around a website and use its features. Without these Cookies, services you have asked for, like adding items to an online order, cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies. These Cookies collect information about how you use the Website. Information collected includes, the Internet browsers and operating systems used, the domain name of the website previously visited, the number of visits, average duration of visit, and pages viewed. These Cookies do not collect information that personally identifies you and only collect aggregated and anonymous information. Performance Cookies are used to improve the user-friendliness of a website and enhance your experience.
- Functionality Cookies. These Cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language preference, or the area or region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These Cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other customizable parts of the Website. The information these Cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Web Beacons: “Web Beacons” (a.k.a. clear GIFs or pixel tags) are tiny graphic image files embedded in a web page or email that may be used to collect information about the use of the Website. The information collected by Web Beacons allows us to analyze how many people are using the Website, using selected publishers’ websites or opening emails, and for what purpose.
- Web Service Analytics: We may use third-party analytics services in connection with the Website, including, for example, to register mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity and text typed into the Website. We use the information collected from these services to help make the Website easier to use and as otherwise set forth herein. These analytics services generally do not collect personal information unless you voluntarily provide it.
- Mobile Device Identifiers: As with other Tracking Tools, mobile device identifiers help us learn more about our users’ demographics and Internet behaviors in order to personalize and improve the Website. Mobile device identifiers are data stored on mobile devices that may track activities occurring on and through it, as well as the applications installed on it. Mobile device identifiers enable collection of personal information (such as media access control, address and location) and traffic data.
Additional Analytics Information
Our Website use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, www.google.com (“Google Analytics” or “Google”). Google Analytics employs cookies that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site. The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our Website, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there.
In using Google Analytics our Website employs the extension “anonymizeIp”. In doing so, Google abbreviates and thereby anonymizes your IP address. Google uses this information to analyze your use of our Website, to compile reports for us on internet activity and to provide other services relating to our Website. You may learn more about Google’s IP anonymization at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en
Google Analytics also uses electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our Website are used.
You can find additional information on how to install the browser add-on referenced above at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Our products and services also use Google Analytics and its associated tracking technologies to help display our ads you see on other sites, and to help us manage and optimize our online advertising efforts. To opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features, visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en or you may access the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add-on, currently located at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you do not wish to receive our email promotional offers, you may opt-out by checking the relevant box when we collect your information, logging into your account to update your preferences, or clicking on the “unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you. Please allow up to ten (10) business days for changes to your email preferences to take effect. During that time, you may continue to receive email communications from us that were already in process. Opting out of receiving our communications will not affect your receipt of service-related communications, such as payment confirmations and delivery status updates, if we have a data breach, or other such communications for which we have a legal obligation to inform you and/or to prevent fraud or harm to our Website, our business, and/or third parties.
If you do not want us to use Personal Information that we collect for us to deliver advertisements to you, you can opt-out of receiving such advertising.
You may opt out of Internet-based and mobile advertising on your mobile device by visiting TRUSTe’s Ad Preference Manager, currently available at https://preferences-mgr.truste.com/, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s consumer choice page, currently available at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, or the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt out tool currently available at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
When using the ad industry opt out tools described above, note that: (a) if you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention), but it will not be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you; (b) if you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device; and (c) other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out, and we have no control over the practices of any third-parties. We do not make any representations or warranties about such opt-out services. Such services are independent from us, and we have no control over, or responsibility for their performance.
DISCLOSURE FOR LEGAL PURPOSES
You hereby authorize us to disclose any of your Personal Information pursuant to judicial and administrative proceedings and to law enforcement or government agencies if we are legally required to do so. You also authorize us to disclose Personal Information if we believe the disclosure is necessary or appropriate in the event of an investigation of improper or illegal conduct in connection with the Website, such as fraud, misrepresentation, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that may put us at risk for liability.
INFORMATION PROVIDED ON BEHALF OF CHILDREN AND OTHERS
We do not knowingly permit persons under 18 years of age to use the Website, and we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Information from anyone under 18 years of age. If we determine upon collection of Personal Information that a user is under 18 years old, we will not use or maintain his/her Personal Information without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
We do not want you to send to us any confidential or proprietary information through email or otherwise. Any information, materials, suggestions, ideas, or comments sent to us will be considered non-confidential, and by submitting the same to us, you are giving us the absolute right to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display, and distribute the information for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you. However, we will not use your name unless we are required by law to identify the source of the materials, information, suggestions, ideas, or comments, or unless we first obtain your permission.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
The following applies to you only if you are a California resident.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. At this time, we do not share any Personal Information with third parties or affiliates for their direct marketing purposes.
Please note the following:
- Users are able to change their Personal Information by emailing us, by calling us, or updating their Personal Information in their online accounts with us;
- Some Internet browsers include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” signals that give you control over the collection and use of web browsing information. We do recognize such “Do Not Track” signals and
- We allow the collection of users’ behavioral tracking by third parties for analytical and marketing purposes.
How Long We Retain Your Information
We retain personal information about you for as long as necessary to provide you with the Website. In some cases, we retain personal information for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. Afterwards, we retain some information in a de-identified and/or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
If you have any questions about your privacy or security at the Website, or wish to update your Personal Information, please send an email to [email protected]
DATE LAST MODIFIED: February 13th, 2023