Welcome to the Revos Founders Club!
Included in the Founders Edition
- Exclusive membership to the Revos Founders Club
- *Receive Revos as part of your purchase
- First to mine Revos (RVS)
- Limited edition device designed & signed by the founder of Revos & RevoFi
- Exclusive deals on future offerings, products, and merchandise
- Members only insights and news
- VIP invitations to exclusive events
*Revos distributions and instructions will be announced at a future date for those in the Revos Founders Club.
Introducing the RevoFi Micro
Earn Revos (RVS) by building wireless coverage, a network, and a microservices edge platform. Anyone can join the network and provide Wi-Fi 6 Mesh + wireless network coverage, while mining RVS on the Revos blockchain. Everyone who owns a device owns a part of the network.
- Efficient miner for new cryptocurrencies – Revos (RVS)
- Wi-Fi 6 Mesh technology for seamless high-speed broadband
- Complete set-up in minutes using a smartphone
- Easily manage the Micro and earned tokens from a mobile app
- RevoFi Microservices Cloud Platform
- RevoFi Offload – Mobile data offloading
- Full integration with NVIDIA software and cloud catalog (NGC)
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) technology maximizes wireless range and capabilities
Democratize your Infrastructure, Decentralize the Edge
The micronized edge is here. RevoFi devices deliver a unified compute, storage, and network delivery platform for microservices architecture. Built on commodity hardware and interlacing the Revos blockchain and RevoFi network, RevoFi is the meeting point for centralized and decentralized network value exchange.
World map showing the spread of plug types around the world
The World Map visualizes the spread of the different plug types in use around the world. Red countries use type A & B plugs, the deep blue ones use types C & E/F (which are compatible with each other), brown countries use type D, sea-green countries use the British type G plug, pink colored Israel uses types C & H, yellow countries use the Australian type I system, black countries use C & J, orange countries use types C & L, purple countries use the South African type M, pale blue countries use the international type N and moss-green Thailand uses types C & O. Keep in mind that this is a simplified overview showing only the most common plug type, but sometimes multiple systems are used within one and the same country. For a comprehensive and thorough overview of the electric plugs in use in every country, click here.
Here is the plug list type(s) we support for the devices:
B, E, F, G, I, J
It is NOT recommended using the device without a grounded plug and outlet.
RevoFi is NOT responsible for incorrect selection or improper use of plug types or any related damage or injury.